We invite you to support our charitable causes by advertising on our website, or in our print booklet or on our red carpet banner
Our website statistics currently stand at an average of 1500 visitors per week, with an average of 7250 pages visited and 1700 unique hits at AfroAsia Week.com correct as at 30March 2015 being an average of the last 6 months.
We shall also be bringing an event booklet to print with 10,000 copies going to print. The copies will be distributed in East Anglia London, East Anglia includes : ( Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Essex and Bedfordshire, Nottinghamshire)
ADVERTISE: Support us by paying to advertise on our website, in our print magazine and on our red carpet or sponsor one of our award categories. Advertising starts from £15
LIST YOUR BUSINESS/SERVICE/EXPERTISE: List your business, products or professional service in our all new online directory. Business Listings are free and a great way of letting everyone know where to find you.
ATTEND: Grab Free Tickets and Early bird tickets to the event on both days
DINE: Visit our food hall for delectable treats, dishes and delights from all parts of the Asian and African continents. Dine in style in a plush, fully air conditioned cafe with wifi access
PRESS: Request press passes and download our press kit or share our press release with your network
BOOKMARK: Make a note of the dates in your diary and sign up to our newsdesk for up to date information about the event
By advertising, showcasing or exhibiting at this event, you stand to reach new customers, acquire new distributors, achieve sales and also support a good cause. Funds from this year will go toward
- Ensuring we can continue to run our services in community from a fixed premises
- Supporting youth and the elderly with food drops
- Helping members of the community through outreach to learn more about each other
- Furthering our main aims and objectives to improve interrace and interculture relations.
Support us on social media using tags #AfroAsiaWeek #NotJustAMinority and grab our merchandise emblazoned with our NJAM slogan from our website from 5th of April 2015.
Aims of AfroAsia weeek are
1. Unity - bringing together two cultures and highlighting the benefits of social and cultural cohesion.
2. Community Integration, bringing cultural togetherness and cultural inspiration
3. To bring cultural showcasing to the forefront to assist and support others in the community
4. To empower women and youth with positive self identity, empowerment, improved self esteem and dignity in their origins.
5. To recognise and publicly award community champions with merits which will further improve the benefit of their work and activities
6. To enable small and medium enterprises including cottage businesses to showcase and acquire clientele to grow their business
7. To showcase and encourage showcase of fashion from Asia and Africa
8. To provide showcase and advertisement opportunities to businesses based in the UK run by Asians and Africans.
9. To introduce and encourage increased culture and ethnic interaction between Asians and Africans
10. To provide a support point for Africans and Asians in the UK regionally and nationally.
11. To provide training and learning opportunities for youth and adults including corporate organisations in awareness, literacy, culture, cookery and social integration
12. To engage aged members of the community in teaching and giving insight into cultural knowledge through seminars, courses and talks.